There are currently no resources related to this publication.
Programme Design for a Civil Society Support Programme For Samoa—Final Report March 2010
This Programme Design is for a Civil Society Support Program in Samoa. (2010, 76pp)
This Programme Design is for a Civil Society Support Programme in Samoa. The document explains that the overarching purpose of the initiative is to deliver sustainable social and economic benefits to the people of Samoa through strengthened civil society organisations.
This document outlines the:
- management of the program
- funding mechanism
- pre-application process
- decision making processes for contestable grants
- funding arrangements for successful applicants
- mandated training for grant beneficiaries
- project monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- review and audit of the program
- risk analysis and sustainability assessment
- transition plan.
Programme Design for a Civil Society Support Programme For Samoa—Final Report March 2010 [Word 936kb]
Last reviewed: 10 July, 2012